Thursday, July 29, 2010

Haden Blackman Resigned

Share
From IGN:
The executive producer and writer of the Force Unleashed videogame series, Haden Blackman, has resigned from LucasArts today after spending 13 years with the studio, the company confirmed to IGN.

Blackman has been credited with working on several titles over the years, including the Force Unleashed I and II, Star Wars: Galaxies, and Star Wars: Force Commander. He also helped write and produce a number of Star Wars books and comics.

"I've had a fantastic time working with the team at Lucasfilm and am really grateful for their ongoing support," Blackman said in a statement.

"While the decision to leave LucasArts did not happen overnight or come easily, I really feel that now is the best time for me to move on and explore new creative challenges and I look forward to the next phase of my career."

The Force Unleashed II is currently set for release this October. A LucasArts representative said Blackman's departure will not affect the game's development.



This makes no sense, to resign just when your pride and joy is about to be unleashed. This is the second time this year someone resigned from Lucas Arts. Whats going on?
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. This sucks. I hope this means that if they make a TFU3, it will be just as good if not better.

    ReplyDelete